Tuesday, October 20, 2009

october


This month has been crazy, I am not sure that we were in town for longer than 5 days in a row! From traveling to meetings with Chris, LA to shoots, Vegas with a group of college friends, and finally an upcoming trip to Merced to see my parents--its been nuts! This month we did a shoot for Target which will be for in-store displays come January for their spring line. Photo shoot was in Malibu at this INSANE house on the bluff overlooking the ocean. Had to be several acres complete with a lighthouse and a private gondola that takes you down to the beach. I don't think winning the lottery could afford you this house--it was amazing. Makena and one other girl were chosen for the shoot--but in the end they only ended up using Makena and they absolutely loved her. It helped that the baby wrangler was a male, and she adored him. So when it came time for photos with her, I stayed on the beach and he took her to where she needed to be. About an hour later they were done with her, and she never once asked for me. She let them do her hair, make-up, and clothing changes with no complaints! I was shocked and amazed because she is usually pretty clingy. If nothing else were to come of this modeling thing, I really think it is helping her break out of her shell.


Makena's friend Presley came to visit for a few days also and they had an absolute blast together. It is amazing how they can carry a conversation with one another and how well they play. It was great fun.
Vegas--well thats another story altogether. I haven't uploaded pics from that trip yet, but when I do I will surely post--was a GREAT time! Thanks to all of my friends for forcing me to get away for the weekend (first time!!)

1 comments:

Holly Stocke

WOW! Mak's a lil supermodel now, so cool! I love it! I HAVE to hear about Vegas. How fun!

  © Blogger template 'TotuliPink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP