Saturday, October 31, 2009

halloween & merced


We went to Merced to visit my family for a week the latter part of October. We visited a pumpkin patch in the middle of a corn field where they grew their own pumpkins. It was very nostalgic--and Makena was obsessed with all of the pumpkins. She picked out her own and was quite proud of her selection!

While we were there, Makena had a little modeling assignment where the designer (Cute-ture) sent me clothes for their Spring collection and I took pictures of her in them. In turn, we got to keep the clothes--and they were adorable.


While we were in Merced, my mom gave me my first dance recital costume when I was 3 years old. So I decided for Halloween I would make Makena a ballerina. The costume is adorable! We went to a festival last night and plan to trick-or-treat tonight.


To see more pics-- CLICK HERE!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'TotuliPink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP