Friday, October 3, 2008

playing dress-up


We went over to a new friends house today and had so much fun! Mom, Holly and her 3 year old daughter, Peyton had us over for lunch and a play date! Holly is a professional photographer and has a photo studio in her house, so we played dress up and messed around in the studio. I absolutely love the pictures, but wish I would have done something cute with my little ragamuffin's hair! We should have modeled one of Holly's bows that she makes--they are adorable! You can find them by going to www.peytonsplaceboutique.com

To see more pictures from this shoot, click here!

1 comments:

Holly Stocke

Awesome! Thanks for the shout out! Can't wait to edit the rest of those pics. Some of them are so funny... divas gone wild! I think Mak's hair looks cute... like a little fairy. Can I post a pic of her on my blog? Peyton finally passed out around 8... finally!

  © Blogger template 'TotuliPink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP