Saturday, October 18, 2008

the last few weeks


Pics from yesterday...grass is dead due to reseeding in the desert!

Okay, okay so its been a couple weeks since I have posted anything new. I told myself I wouldn't go past a week--but like I mentioned before I tend to go in waves when it comes to taking pictures. Its amazing--I look at pictures that were taken today in comparison with those from a few weeks ago and I can see a difference. They change and learn so much at this age. Every day she is picking up new words--she is very inquisitive, pointing to EVERYTHING and asking, "Whats that?" It is wonderful that she wants so badly to learn--even if it can be a bit repetitive and annoying at times...
Today for the first time she said "Bless You" after I sneezed--we always say it, (Chris more than me) so she must have picked it up from him! Way to go Dad! She also recognizes the Charger symbol--and says "Chargers" when she sees them on TV--then she follows it by "Go Go Go!". She definitely learned that one from him too--quite the Daddy's girl.

I could go on and on and bore the hell out of you with her list of accomplishments (dare I mention she has already claimed political partisanship?? Now that she gets from her mother--hehe!)
My week consisted of heading out of town for the night to see Tina Turner in concert with my dear friend Courtney. It was my first night spent away from Makena--and as much as I love her to death, it was a much needed trip! Thanks Courtney!!

Chris put Makena to work when I was gone watering the palm tree, notice half of it has gone down her front!

Gotta love the desert sunsets!

Pics from today!!

sportin' the new pigtails...

Airpy! (translation: airplane!)

Off to Target

1 comments:

Holly Stocke

Cute pics! Did you use Elements? Your editing on the studio pics looks good too. I saw your birth & baby pics on Picassa... so sweet! Can't believe we'll be doing that in just a couple months.

  © Blogger template 'TotuliPink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP