busy weekend!

This weekend has been crazy with back and forth trips to LA and a wedding thrown in the mix! I got a call on Thursday night from Makena's agent about a commercial audition for Macie and me! So luckily my friend Jess offered to watch Makena and take her to her classmate's birthday party while Macie and I went to LA for the commercial audition. Not expecting much to come from it because as soon as we sat down in front of the camera Macie started fussing, and I couldn't focus on saying the lines because I was trying to keep her quiet. Nice timing little one! Oh well...
Then came home for a wedding on Saturday which was a lot of fun, and Sunday we had to drive back to LA because Makena shot a spec commercial for Doritos that will be submitted for Super Bowl consideration. She did very well all things considered. 4 straight hours of filming can be tough for a 3 year old, especially since there were NO other kids there and she had to do everything the adults told her to do. She did remarkably well, when it is done I will get the reel and I can post it here, and MAYBE you will see it during the Super Bowl if it is chosen! Here are a couple recent pics of the girls!

0 comments:
Post a Comment