springtime


I know its not technically spring yet, but things are starting to really get beautiful and "spring-like" out here! I love this time of year, I think its my favorite in the desert. Things are going well for us, I am about 18 weeks along in the pregnancy now and feeling good overall. We have our next big ultrasound in about 3 more weeks, and we could find out the sex if we really wanted. But it was so exciting not knowing with Makena we have decided to wait one more time, since this will most likely be our last :(
We are going to Napa in 2 weeks for a business/leisure trip. Business for Chris, leisure for Makena and me! Haha! Makena is so excited to fly on an airplane--her first "real" airplane trip (she flew when she was 3 months, but obviously doesn't remember that!) Anyway, a few pics from the past few weeks!





0 comments:
Post a Comment