january

This was in the Target ad this morning in the paper! Its always so exciting because I never see the photos or even know when they will be coming out until I come across them. My mom actually saw it first in her paper and called me, so I went online and pulled up the "weekly ad" and here it is!!
This month has already been full of excitement. For New Years my friend Courtney visited from San Diego and we had a nice relaxing time here in the desert.
Two of my girlfriends are also expecting a baby in February, so we had back to back baby showers for them (one Friday and one Saturday.) Both showers were so different--but so fun and got me excited to have a newborn again--although I have a LONG way to go!
One last bit of exciting news--back in December I had submitted Makena to a new talent agency (The Osbrink Agency) for fun. It was a shot in the dark because it is one of the most prestigious agencies in Hollywood. They represent Dakota Fanning--their youth department is fantastic, so needless to say I REALLY didn't expect a call from them. But last week they contacted me requesting an interview with Makena. So just went on Thursday, and they took Makena back BY HERSELF for the interview! I have NO clue what went on back there--but 15 minutes later they came out and the agent said she did very well. But they said they would be in touch with us, so now we are just waiting to hear. Anyway--I will keep you all posted if anything comes from it, but if not, we are ecstatic just to have been considered!

1 comments:
Congrats to Makena on her Target debut and successful interview!! She'll have college paid for by the time she gets to elementary school ;)
p.s. the pics from your last entry won't come up??
Post a Comment