There really isn't anything too exciting to post about at the moment--we are going to Disneyland in a couple days with a couple friends (no husbands!) So I am sure I will have pictures from that trips that I can post.
I have a hard time finding bows that I like at stores, I used to buy them from my friend Holly. But she moved to Arizona and is primarily focusing on her photography business. But before she moved she gave me a bunch of scrap ribbon that she wouldn't be using. I decided to bust it out and try making my own bow. I am not into anything big and frilly--just simple, so here is the final product--I think it turned out cute!
bacher family christmas pic
our family
Holding daddy's hand
Makena at the ranch
Leia and Bailey
Chris and me
blogging buddies
-
-
Phoebe getting busy12 years ago
-
-
PARKAVEMODELING.COM17 years ago
-
Catch up!!17 years ago
-
cute november pics17 years ago
-
-
About
- littlemak
- A year after Makena's birth, we decided to write this blog to give everyone a glimpse into our life. We will see if we can keep it updated! Not much time these days for the computer!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment