Well, unfortunately we received word that Makena was not selected amongst the top 5 finalists to go to New York for Parents Magazine Cover Contest. Oh well--we are very happy that she made it this far--it was exciting while it lasted! But it is not entirely over yet! You can vote for her in the Reader's Choice part of the contest by going to PARENTS MAGAZINE and clicking on her picture! You can vote once daily until the beginning of September. THANKS!!
bacher family christmas pic
our family
Holding daddy's hand
Makena at the ranch
Leia and Bailey
Chris and me
blogging buddies
-
-
Phoebe getting busy12 years ago
-
-
PARKAVEMODELING.COM17 years ago
-
Catch up!!17 years ago
-
cute november pics17 years ago
-
-
About
- littlemak
- A year after Makena's birth, we decided to write this blog to give everyone a glimpse into our life. We will see if we can keep it updated! Not much time these days for the computer!
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You're such a good blogger! I have slacked off on mine since the moving fiasco. I see you are lovin your new camera. I am lovin the gorgeous pics of Mak! I closed the stocke blog and just write on www.parkavephotography.blogspot.com now. Trying to streamline so I can keep up! See you soon! xoxo
Post a Comment