Monday, December 1, 2008

thanksgiving


My family came out to visit us for Thanksgiving since Chris always has to work on Thanksgiving night. So our tradition for the last few years has been to dine in the restaurant on Thursday, and cook the full traditional dinner on Friday so Chris can partake in a home-cooked Thanksgiving meal. It works out pretty well--although, probably a little more fun for the guys who spent every day playing golf. But I can't complain, we all had a great time. Thanks for spending the holiday with us--I can't wait until you all move here!

Click here to check out our Thanksgiving pictures...

2 comments:

Holly Stocke

Looks like you guys had a great time. I am so jealous that you guys can just jump the fence & be on the course - that's so cool!

Holly Stocke

And yes, I'm up at 2:45 AM. These damn contractions are jacking me all up. I can't sleep. Where's the castor oil?!

  © Blogger template 'TotuliPink' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP