The birth of our blog...

Well, I guess I should start out by saying that pre-Makena I never thought I would be doing one of these blog things. It is much easier to just pick up the phone and call, right?? But since the birth of our baby girl Makena last June, I have had constant requests for updated pictures and lists of her daily accomplishments and progress. I got a little tired of e-mailing individual photos and typing out the same thing over and over to different people, so I decided to try out this blog idea everyone has been talking about (following the lead from a few friends who keep one.) As I have been playing around with the setup and layout of our site, I am starting to understand what the hype is all about...I could have sat there all day trying to design the page! And the best part is, you can rest assured knowing that everyone who is interested in your life can be a part of the loop. It's the antisocial's way of keeping in touch with everyone! Haha! (Only kidding...but it is a bit convenient in that respect I must say!)
Okay well, I will try my best to keep this blog updated with current pictures and posts. We will see how it goes!

1 comments:
I love the blog! I can't wait to keep checking back for more updates. ~melissa
Post a Comment